Gardening, Food, and Wine!
One of the profound luxuries of living in California's Wine country is the incredibly long growing season, coupled with farmers and gardeners who care as much about the land they work, as the organic produce that comes out of it.
I originally created this menu-item-info for the "Farm of Marin" a nonprofit working organic farm which gives underprivileged youth money for college and a lifetime of skills in organic farming and land management. This menu-item-info was cooked and prepared right in the garden for the volunteers with the very veggies they had just picked.
Fresh in season organic produce is turned into a feast even carnivores would envy.
Choose any 5 items below.
Or add additional Items for $10/person. Items with farm eggs can ABSOLUTLY be made without
- Drunk Asparagus
- Roasted Baby Roots
- "Cracked" Heirloom Potatoes
- Squash stuffed squash!
- Salt Baked Eggplant "Parma"
- Fresh heirloom tomato / housemade cheese / fresh basil / garlic confit
- Pumpkin and Apple Lasagna
- Meyer lemon Mascarpone and Locatelli
- Birds Nests
- Spun Sweet and Hierloom potatoes / Arugula /Poached Farm Egg
- Foraged Morel Mushroom Stew and Polenta
- Tangine of Lentils and Cacao
- Sweet Corn Crepe and Harissa Pickle
- Heirloom Potato Croquettes with Green Tomato Relish
- Jo Pur Broccoli
- Quinoa with Marsh Grain
- Pine Kernals and Fresh Berries
- Kaiso "Sea Lettuces" Salad
- Millet “Falafel” with Hummus
- Vegetable Mezze
- Mazouna Carrot Salad
- Caramelized Brussels
- Cipollini Onion / Almonds
- Southwestern Smoked Fruit Salad
- Braised Mustard Greens
- Sauteed Heirloom Beans and Squash Blossoms
- Five Spice Roasted Cauliflower
- Fig and Mint
- Buttered Lemon Cucumbers
- Roasted Spaghetti Squash and Baby Tomato
- Romesco and Locatelli
- Quinoa with Apricot, Olives, and Raw Hemp
- Fresh Shiso and Amaranth
- Fig and Arugula Flatbread
- BBQ Lentis
- sweet corn masa
- Cheezy Quinoa with English peas and Kale
- Sweet corn elote
- Cactus and Blue Corn Posole